CONFIGURE & PRICE
Brand your event with business flyers
Give people an easy way to inquire about your business’s event with flyers!
Planning a small get-together, community or corporate event? Whatever the occasion, flyers are a fast, efficient way to spread the word using word-of-mouth marketing.
Post flyers throughout your community, in high foot traffic areas, or past them out. If someone leaves them behind, it’s only being left for someone else to discover it.
Flyer Size Options
What you want to accomplish will determine your flyer size.
8.5” x 11” is a great size for handing flyers out quickly and including more
information on the flyer (would not recommend choosing a bigger size for flyers).
Smaller sizes work as a quick reference. Something customers can stick in their
purses or wallets and get back to later.
Tips for building an effective Business flyer design
● Use captivating headlines that will grab the viewer's attention
● Incorporate vibrant colors that tie in with your brand or event theme
● Include company contact information (email, phone, website, etc.)
● Include all information they may need about your event or business
● Get straight to the point. No added fluff; you have limited space
● Don’t use too many different fonts. Everything should look uniform, making it easier to read and digest.
● Incorporate a call-to-action so they know what to do next
Using business flyers to market your event
● Hand them out in local hot-spots or areas relevant to your key demographics
● Post them around the community
● Ask local vendors to place them at their business counters
● Try direct mail
● Pass them out at a networking or community event